Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I'm 'SICK' Of It.....



for a past few days, Im feeling a little bit uncomfortable with myself. yesterday I felt a little bit dizzy and didn't have enough energy to focused in my studies at school, so I dozed off a while(when there's no teachers inside my classroom la....)HEHE. then this morning I woke up and felt my right-eye was sooo itchy and heavy. then I looked in the mirror and saw my right-eye was totally RED. OMG, EYE INFECTION!! then, Im off to school and my one of my classmate, S ask me, "apesal mate ko merah? kene cium dek lipas ke?? HAHAHAHA!!!!" okay, whut the hell did it mean??? seriously...... and now, my back hurt like crazy!!! i tried to stretch a little to make it less painful but it didn't work... so, the moral of the story is, sleep early if don't wanna get a headache, always tidy up ur room if u don't wanna get an eye infection(dusts) and sleep properly on the bed if u don't wanna have a back problem...

No comments:

Post a Comment