Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Let's REVIEW, shall we...

according to the calendar, all schools in this country have ended their school holiday on MONDAY(31st August, '09)... So let's review what did I do during MY holiday shall we?

1. SATURDAY (22nd August, '09) - TUESDAY (25th August, '09)
-at home
-fasting
-not going anywhere
-chatting with friends on myspace
-watchin tv
-sleep...

2. WEDNESDAY (26th August, '09)
-at home
-at 2.00pm, umi bring us to the public library to read some books. "kan elok bace buku kat sini daripada tido, terperap je kat umah keje nye...."(umi) hehehe... ^___^"

3. THURSDAY (27th August, '09)
-same activities as #1

4. FRIDAY (28th August, '09) - SUNDAY (30th August '09)
-went to opah's house (Puchong..)
-stayed there till SUNDAY..
-had a delicious berbuka meal, and of course homemade KUIH SAMPAN & CURRY PUFF!!
-went shopping for raya at Sunway...
-buy myself some clothes... (but forgot to buy a pair of shoes)
-alot of $ hanguss.. LOL

5. MONDAY (31st August '09)
-celebrating MALAYSIA'S INDEPENDENCE DAY in front of the PC.. HOHO
-chattin
-berbuka with my lil bro because my parents went off to Sabak Bernam to send my brothers off to their boarding school....
-update blogger entitled "Let's REVIEW, shall we..."
^_^

so, overall I didn't do much during my holiday, but I have a wonderful time in KL.... LOL. anyway,
SCHOOL IS BACK!!!

can't wait to hang out my fuhh-rends again.. ^___^

P/S not a very bright idea to stay up till 1am and updating blog when there's school tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment