Tuesday, September 15, 2009

4 more days till RAYA!!

vava voom...
pejam celik pejam celik, we have 4 more days to go till Raya. so, since it's nearly raya, many muslims make preparation to celebrate it. and yesterday, me and my mum make some simple-not so fancy-yet delicious kuih raya.
enjoy.....



before



after

but unfortunately, incident happends... my first attempt was a total FAILURE!!! HAHA




hanguss deyh!!!



Beauty and the Beast.. HAHA. see the differences??


this spoilt brat is my lil bro.... his love with computer games is totally insane...hehe

anyway, I heard at the radio that schools all over MALAYSIA will start holiday on FRIDAY... and there's no sekolah ganti for that day.... YAHOO!!! so I want to wish you all.....

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI!!

peacy... ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment