Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just Something that I like to do...

Ok... here's some survey that I take to make my bloggie useful.... XD

1.
What was the last lie you said?
"aq g majlis perkahwinan mawi & ekin" LOLZ!!

2.
Have you ever cried during a movie?
I'd cried every movie.. (sensitive person)

3
. Who was the last person you couldn't take your eyes off of?
My 'cinabeng' (don't asks what 'cinabeng' means)

4.
Have you ever danced in the rain?
Nope... but I'd love to do that if I have that chance..

5.
Have you ever been drunk?
Never ever ever..

6. Is there anything that you have done that you regret?
Yes... plenty..

7. Have you ever been rejected by a crush?
Nope.... I'll prefer to kept my feeling on someone.... (shhh.... it's a secret)

8. Do you smoke?
No way!!

9.What do you want to be when you grow up?
I really wanted to be a baker... and have my own bakery shop. Insya-Allah..

10. Do you believe in god?
Yes.... I believed in ALLAH S.W.T... Allahuakbar..

11. Are you religious?
Yes... I'm 100% muslims...

12. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes?? no?? idk actually....

13. What is your perfect pizza?
topped with tomato puree, olive, pineapple, sausages and of course.. say CHEESE!!!

14. What is your first thought when waking up in the morning?
"Pukur braper skrg??"

15. What is your first thought before you go to bed?
"Dh siap ker blum huh homework tdik??"

16. Do you play any instruments?
I play the keyboard... (just a beginner)

17. How many piercings do you have?
-None-

18. Who makes you laugh?
my BFF's.. I heart you..<3

19. Do you have a celebrity crush?
EDWARD CULLEN!! (actually he's not a celeb, he's only a character in a movie..)

20.
Do you have any allergic??
I allergic to sweets (gula2)... If I ate it, I would have a headache.. pelik kan??


No comments:

Post a Comment